Monday, January 23, 2012

#34 - Hanging With The Kav Kids

Last week was my sister's anniversary, and we got to hang out with her kids for a bit while she & her husband went on a date.  It was fun!  I love those little rug rats!


Jacob is an active little thing, and he loves playing with his cousins!
The Girls - Claire is wearing a dress that was Allie's when she was that age.  I love seeing it being worn again and remembering my little 5 year old girl!
MiMi & the Kav Girls
Uncle Corey and Aubrey
Jacob - the All Boy boy
Sweet little "Birdie".  I couldn't get enough of watching her sleep!
We changed most of the kids' clothes and loaded them up for church.  We actually made it there on time and only ONE of the kids had two same-footed, different shoes.  I call that a success!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...