Monday, January 23, 2012

#35 - Outside Living

Corey would live outside if he could.  He has dreams of an outdoor kitchen and living space, and I would love that too.  For now, we make due.  He got an outdoor stove just after Christmas, and we enjoyed almost an entire weekend outside on our patio and in our hot tub... meals and all.  
I've been spending a lot of time on the trails in our neighborhood lately.  On this particular Sunday, the trails were really quiet.  It was just me and the roadrunners out on this stretch...
Baby Boy got hurt while playing basketball with his big brother.  Allie snapped this photo of me holding him and making it "all better".  I love it... and I love that I can still fix most of his problems with a kiss and a cuddle.  I know those days are numbered...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...