Tuesday, December 27, 2011

#25 - He Loves Me

It was a busy day before Christmas.  Corey was gone.  I was wrapping gifts and placing them under the tree.  And a little blue box caught my eye.  Someone had placed a gift under the tree besides me.  It was the perfect Christmas color.  Tiffany Blue.  I didn't know what was inside, but I knew that it was for me.  From him.  Because he loves me.  I knew, just by looking at the little box with the perfect bow, that he had made a trip across the metroplex to pick up something beautiful for me.  Not because I deserve it.  I don't.  Or because I asked for it.  I didn't.  But because he loves me.  He loves to give me good gifts.  He loves for me to feel treasured.  And I do.


And inside?  It was a key.  On a necklace.  The key to his heart.
Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...