Thursday, December 8, 2011

#5 - Time With Her

Time with Allie is some of my best time spent. Always has been. Since she was a baby girl, big bow on her head, strolling through the mall with me. Today, we have worked to solve a problem. Worked hard. All the while asking God to teach us through this hard time. Don't let this struggle be a waste. And I know it won't be. He is faithful. Always. And we have laughed. And we ate soup. And laughed some more. And while every picture I took of her today involved her stubborn little hand up in front of her face, she snapped this one of me. And we thought it was cool. Like her.

2 comments:

  1. I love it. Allie should let herself be photographed more ... she's so beautiful, inside and out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...