Thursday, December 8, 2011

#6 - New Beginnings

New beginnings. Second chances. Sometimes third and fourth chances. And sometimes more. We're wrapping up a chapter. Turning a page. Ending a tough time. A very rough time. In many ways, the hardest time that I've had as a parent. I've learned to trust God with my most precious belongings at a deeper level than ever before. My child. My children. But we have kept moving. We are leaving behind the bad and moving on with the good that we have learned from it all. And we are preparing for a new experience. A good experience. Hopefully, a great experience. That's what we are doing. We are learning from the place that we've been. Hoping that we've learned lessons that we'll never have to learn again. Moving on to a place that will be much better for our family. We hope. And what else do we have, beyond hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...