Thursday, December 8, 2011

#4 - Morning Carpool

Beautiful sky.  Coffee.  More importantly, coffee creamer.  Seat warmers.  A dependable car.  Happy kids.  The jokes they tell.  The questions they ask.  The conversations I overhear.  The sounds of studying.  And laughing.  The teachable moments.  The scenic drive.  The ponds, and horses, and golf course, and bridges.  The school that is our destination.  The ones that work there that love my children.  The Christian environment in which they get to learn.  The friends that they have there.  Visiting with long time friends.  And new friends.  The quiet that awaits me when I return to my car after drop off.  The peace that I have in knowing that I have left them in good hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...