Wednesday, December 7, 2011

#3 - The Aubreys

Cooper Aubrey & Aubrey Joy. Cousins. 3rd babies. Named after their great-grandfather. Glennon Aubrey Selke. Our Pap. One of the most kind, loving, calm men I've ever known. He left for Heaven when Cooper was on his way to me. I wonder, Did they cross paths? Can he see his namesakes and all their siblings and cousins? Does he know how we love him and honored him by naming our babies after him? I've missed him more this month than usual. Maybe because of anniversaries. His wedding anniversary. The anniversary of his death. Maybe because of our little Aubreys. So much I wish he and my Granny could see. So many I wish they could know. I can't wait to see him again someday and introduce him to my Aubrey. Cooper Aubrey. His namesake. My boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...